If you run into issues with your login or password, blank pages, things not saving, etc., it could be due to an outdated browser or an old browser cache*. We recommend using one of the following internet browsers for the best Hive experience:
*Your cache is a stored copy of a web page that remains "saved" (or, cached) in your computer so that your browser can load it whenever needed. Clearing your cache will allow you to see the most recent version of the Hive. This is important since we are constantly tweaking things to make your experience better.
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® version 11
- Apple® Safari® version 12.x on macOS
- The most recent stable versions of Microsoft Edge or Mozilla® Firefox® (please check with the browser vendor for information on the "latest" version and update your browser as necessary).
If you are still having trouble, please try the following troubleshooting tips:
If you are using Internet Explorer and are having trouble logging in:
- Clear your browser cache and cookies
- Using a bookmarked URL is not recommended; please log in to The Hive via www.hbhospitality.com/login
1. Click on Tools | Internet Options | Security Tab. 2. Click on the "Trusted Sites" Icon.3. Click on "Sites" and add the following URL's (including the *):
4. Restart your browser and attempt to login to Salesforce.