How To Upload Client List in The Hive
There are two (2) ways of getting to the right place to upload your client list in The Hive from your homepage as depicted below.
Option 1: Through Your Registered Events Using Email Submission Box
1. From the Home page, click on “My Events” on the right-hand side of the screen under “Useful Links”.
2. Click on the event you want to upload a client list for. In this example, let’s say we’re uploading our list for 2019 Los Angeles. We would click on that event.
3. You will see the screen below to add clients by submitting their individual email address, one at a time.
4. Using the submission box, enter the client you wish to invite’s email address as shown below.
5. Once you’ve entered the email address, hit “Submit”.
6. Fill in the client's information below and click save.
7. Enter the total number of clients requested for the specific event. You can see the number requested above the submission box. In this example, three (3) new clients are requested.
8. You can see the number of clients successfully submitted as shown below.
Option 2: Upload through a spreadsheet
1. Download the client contact spreadsheet TEMPLATE.
Note the instructions on how to fill out the spreadsheet properly so that all the information is uploaded correctly to our system’s requirements.
2. Once you complete your client list using the required fields of information, save your spreadsheet as a CSV format (shown below).
3. Then, upload your list in the Hive under “Upload Contact List CSV” using the “choose file” then select “Upload List”.
Happy client list uploading!